The term ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Canada.
- This representation is based in whole or in part on data generated by the Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB) which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The information provided herein must only be used by consumers that have a bona fide interest in the purchase, sale or lease of real estate and may not be used for any commercial purpose or any other purpose.
- All MLS data obtained from this Virtual Office Website (‘VOW’) is intended only for the your personal, non-commercial use.
- You have a bona fide interest in the purchase, sale, or lease of real estate of the type being offered through this VOW.
- That you will not copy, redistribute, retransmit, or otherwise use any of the data or Listing Information provided, except in connection with your consideration of the purchase, sale, or lease of an individual property.
- Toronto Real Estate Boards’ (‘TREB’) ownership of and the validity of TREB’s proprietary rights and copyright in the MLS database, MLS data, TREB’s MLS System, and Listing Information.
- You will not, directly or indirectly, display, post, disseminate, distribute, publish, broadcast, transfer, sell or sublicense any Listing Information to another individual or entity. The prohibited uses expressly include ‘scraping’ (including ‘screen scraping’ and ‘database scraping’), ‘data mining’ or any other activity intended to collect, store, re-organize, summarize or manipulate any Listing Information or any related data.
- Consent to the fact that your Personal Information, including first and last name, email address, and phone number may be collected, used or disclosed. The personal information may be shared with TREB for auditing and/or legal purposes.
- My website automatically gathers certain usage information like the numbers and frequency of visitors. This data helps me determine how many visitors use parts of the website, so I can improve my website to assure that it is as appealing as I can make it for as many of you as possible.
- We use a technology called “cookies” that tells us how and when pages in our website are visited, and by how many people. These cookies do not collect personally identifiable information and we do not combine information collected through these cookies with other personally identifiable information to tell us who you are or even what your email address is.
- We may provide statistical “ratings” information, never information about you personally, to our partners about how our clients and visitors, collectively. We do this so they too can understand how much people use their areas and our website in order for them to provide you with the best possible Web experience.
- We will only transmit or ask for personal information over secure Internet connections, using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption, the currently accepted standard for online security, and security keys.
- We may use your information to let you know of additional products and services which you might be interested. We may ask you for information about your interests so that both you and we can take advantage of the interactivity of the online medium, but you may always choose to respond or not, or opt out of future mailings.
- We will not share your personal information to any third party, unless requested in response to legal processes, such as a court order or subpoena.
- Whenever personal information about you is stored on our computers, that information is password-protected from unauthorized access or use. In addition, this information is kept on servers that are located behind a firewall.
- This website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.